The National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) Party has undergone some changes. In a statement released on Friday, the ODM party has announced the following alterations:
- Kisii Governor Simba Arati will now assume the role of Deputy National Chairperson, replacing former Kisii Woman Representative Janet Ong’era.
- Busia Woman Representative Catherine Omanyo is the new Deputy Secretary General, taking over from Florence Mutua.
- Saboti MP Caleb Amisi has been appointed as the new Deputy Organizing Secretary, succeeding former Kwale Woman Representative Zulekha Hassan.
- Kwale Woman Representative Fatuma Masito has taken on the role of Deputy National Treasurer, previously held by Ogla Karani.
- Migori Senator Eddie Oketch will serve as the Secretary for Humanitarian and Disaster Management Affairs within the NEC, replacing activist Bob Njagi.
- Kakamega Woman Representative Elsie Muhanda has assumed the position of Secretary for Security, succeeding former Shinyalu MP Justus Kizito.